National Park Summer Card
Upgrade for your holiday
The National Park Summer Card is your constant companion in the summer, since from 1st May - 31st October 2021, it offers attractive free services and lots of discounted rates with a wide variety of partner businesses.
Pinzgau's local rail service and all SVV-Postbus services throughout Salzburg's Pinzgau region can also be used free of charge! Which means that your car can enjoy a "holiday" too.
Detailed information regarding participating businesses and services available with the Summer Card are available from your hosts or from the tourist office in Neukirchen.
Snippet of inclusive services
- More than 60 attractions in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region.
- One attraction per day, free of charge.
- A saving of € 100.00 when used optimally.
- Lots of time enjoying adventures in the mountains and nature, as well as sports, culture and fun.
- All participating Wandertaxis (e. g. Habachtal/Bramberg, Mühlbachtal/Bramberg, Dürnbachtal/Neukirchen) in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region provide free transport.
- Großglockner High Alpine Road and Gerlos Alpine Road 1x per stay.
- . . .